Inside of all of us, there is a tiny warrior. Not the destructive image we've seen on TV and in movies but a positive force that goes to battle every day to get us through challenges in our careers, in our lives, and within ourselves.To light the fires of success, you first need a spark.
Keeping the fire lit!
Points of wisdom-Keep the fire lit by remembering this:
The Tiny Warrior was written by-D.J Eagle Bear Vanas
- No matter how good the excuse, it cannot justify a broken commitment.
- Mistakes happen. You must forgive yourself, learn the lessons and move on.
- The impact of your actions is often far-reaching and unknown. It may affect many others.
- You can only create and control your life path one day at a time.
- You will be rewarded and judged by actions, not intentions.
- It is never too late to keep a promise to yourself.
is a nationally acclaimed motivational speaker who uses traditional warrior concepts to break through the barriers to high performance. D. J. owns Native Discover, Inc., a company dedicated to improving lives and "building the warriors of tomorrow ....today."